So now you have your new look, that long mane you have always wanted you should be feeling a great.
But to keep them looking great and you feeling good you will have to take care of them whether your extension are real hair or not.
So here are some tips to help you.
1) The first thing you have to do is keep your hair clean. Using a mild shampoo and conditioner, if you are not sure what products to use ask your stylist what they would recommend for the tip of hair you have.
2) When having a shower you it is recommended that you slowly wet your hair rather that putting full power right on your head as that can cause you a lot of tangles.
3) If you like going to the pool or the beach it is best if you put your new hair under a swinging cap (as saltwater and chemicals can do a lot of damage to your new hair). Always make sure you wash your hair after just in case any think seeped in to your cap while you were swimming.
4) When come to putting your hair up there is no need to worry as you can still do of these things. Making sure you use some good clips and hair bands that do not stretch out your hair.
5) If your want to style your hair try not to use to much heat as these can cause it to go frizzy. Always wash hair with lukewarm water and let air dry, if you really need to dry your hair with a hairdryer try not to use it for to long and out use a lukewarm heat.
Remember these tips and you will keep your extensions looking natural, last longer and you will stay feeling great.
So go on and care for your hair extensions